Whether the claim is solely psychological or co-morbid with psychological and physical complaints, experts from ICCN provide you with Peer Reviews and Independent Evaluations (IMEs) that enable you to successfully understand and manage your International Claims.
We specialize in:
- Defense Base Act
- War Hazards Compensation Act
- Disability claims
...and other international claims.
ICCN has vetted and assembled a network of forensic psychologists, psychiatrists, and neuropsychologists who are highly experienced in conducting international evaluations. These experts are accustomed to addressing the potential impact of linguistic and cultural factors when conducting psychiatric disability assessments across the globe.
Having arranged hundreds of international evaluations, thus far on 4 continents, we have the resources and protocols to coordinate evaluations worldwide.
Once you’ve requested an assessment abroad, ICCN takes care of the details at reasonable administrative costs. Of course, we keep you apprised of every step, and always welcome your input.
- Identify the specialist appropriate for the assignment
- Design IME questions specific to your concerns
- Coordinate the date, time and location of the evaluation
- Provide a Confirmation Letter with all appointment information including the doctor’s cost, cancellation policy, etc.
- Send relevant documents to the expert
- Obtain confirmation of expert's travel arrangements
- Arrange Translator Services (if required)
- Manage unexpected changes in evaluation arrangements
- Coordinate addenda, when needed, and
- Conduct thorough quality review
Request a Referral
Your referral will be managed from beginning to end by a dedicated IME specialist at ICCN.